CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

It's A Girl!!

Now that I have your attention......

It's a Girls' Trip!!!! That's right, our 3rd annual girls' trip. A few months ago me and my friends from high school (we always say high school, but we've actually been friends since elementary or before, so I'm going to say my elementary friends from now on) took a trip up to SLC for the weekend. We'd had it planned many many months beforehand and we all look forward to it. We got a couple big joining hotel rooms and had a big party. Well it was a party for us 30 year olds. We went to our usual dinner spot, Olive Garden. We hit the hot tub a couple times. We did a lot of shopping. We laughed and talked into the wee hours of the morning. We went to see a comedian, Brian Regan. It was a grand ole time. Can't wait till next year.

Lisa, Tamia, Cindy, Erin, Me and Heather

Waiting for the hot tub......

Got the hot tub.

Heather and I playing in the pool.

Testing out some new lipstick.....

Lovely (not so much)

We went to a beauty salon and got "beautified."

Lisa and I were the only ones that dared get "beautified." But everyone was there to support, of course.

Lisa was a brave little soul, not without tears, but she was brave. She said she will never get "beautified" again.

At the Brian Regan show......it was fun and funny.

(I didn't realize that we were matching nerds with our nerdy glasses till I saw this picture. Glad I wasn't the only one.) ; ) The comedy show was fun, but I guess it wasn't fun enough to keep everyone awake. It was in the afternoon, in a nice, warm, dark theater, after going all day and staying up till the wee hours of the morning.....some of us just couldn't keep our eyes open. Well I did, but Heather didn't, Lisa didn't, Cindy didn't....did Tamia? Erin and I had some head bobs, but never fully fell asleep. Anyways, I thought it was funny, the comedian and the sleepers.

Well that's it for this year. Can't wait till our 4th annual girls' trip!!! Love you gals!!!!

3 comments:

Erin

I know, I just love, love, love it! And all my gals. What a fun time we had. You did good Pres.

Stacy and Tay

I have multiple things to say about this post so I'll apologize in advance for the lengthy comment:
1. I liked your post title (we really must think alike - ya gotta get people's attention somehow)
2. You are looking SKINNY! How bout that I haven't even seen you since I've lived in the metropolis of Blanding
3. That trip looked so fun! Whoever says that you never stay friends with your grade school/high school friends is full of crap! Friends that you've known your whole life are the best kind for sure

Brittany

That sounds fun!! Very cool of the husbands to stay behind and take care of the kids too! Love it!

Post a Comment