CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

EASTER!

Our busy Easter week started with a trip to Mesa Verde.  It was Heston's first time to see some ruins, and he was so excited. (as he snoozes away)

We took a little stroll to the Spruce Tree House ruin.

My mom, Michele and I met my cousin Tanya and her family in Cortez and we all went to Mesa Verde together.
On Saturday, we, and by we, I mean all the cowboys and city slickers, had a bunch of calves to brand. And this bunch of boys, I'm sure, were a lot of help.
Hanging out after branding, waiting for the picnicking and egg hunting to get underway.
There were well over 70 people there to "help" brand. 
And then it was time to relax and picnic and eat and hunt eggs.

David is trying to contain the kids while the 500+ eggs were being hidden.
Apparently David let one slip by him, littler sneaker got a head start on the egg hunt.

Heston wasn't into the Easter egg hunt, but he had some cousins that shared their goods.
I thought I better document this moment.  Keaton on a horse!!!  He use to steer clear of the horses.  What a cute cowboy he is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment