CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Baby Progress

18 Weeks 3 Days

22 Weeks
27 Weeks 3 Days


32 Weeks
36 Weeks
We finally got the crib put together.......
And we couldn't have done it without Aspyn's help.  We also got some painting done, some cleaning done and some house repairs done.  It feels good to cross some things off "the list."




My AWESOME sisters-in-law threw a baby shower for me.  Love them!  I got loaded up with lots of baby loot.  So exciting....I feel a lot more prepared now that we have the crib put together, we have a car seat, stroller, lots of clothes and a small stock pile of diapers and wipes (that Trent thinks is going to last forever, I think he's going to be surprised at how fast they disappear). I've started organizing all the loot, I hung some clothes in the baby's closet and it gave me a small anxiety attack.  Aaaahhhh!  The closer it gets, the more real and scary it becomes.  I'm 37 weeks tomorrow.  I had a doctors appointment today and I'm dilated to 1/2 cm.  Ha ha.  Not much, but it is a start, right?  : )  We are excited and I'm anxious to finally have him with us.  We can't wait to meet him and see what he looks like.  (I also can't wait to see what name we'll come up with, he's still a no-name at this point).  We can't wait for this baby to rock our world.  : )







1 comments:

Kera

I'm so excited for you!! Names are the hardest to come up with - seriously. I know you probably wont want to hear this, but when I had Aleyah, I was induced because I was already almost 4 cm and 100% without going into Labor. And it was fast. With Eli (at 34 weeks,lol) I was already almost 3 cm and 70%. His labor was fast too. lol. But then again, I had painful braxton hicks contractions with both starting at about 23 weeks. I guess there was no moral to the story, but I hope you have a quick labor! I'm excited to meet him too! I think we're coming down for Thanksgiving, so we will have to bug you for sure. :)

Post a Comment