CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

#!~*SuPErCrOsS*~!#

So.......the Holliday boys were planning a trip to Phoenix to go to the supercross motorcycle races. I like supercross and have been several times with my brother. So I told them that I wanted to go, and do you know what they said? "Nope, it's a boy's trip." Are you serious? So I said, "fine, I'll go with David." They all laughed and didn't think I was serious, so of course I had to make it happen. I called David and asked if he was going and when he was leaving. Originally he was going to leave on Thursday so he could get some golfing in on Friday, in that case, I wouldn't be able to go because I had to work a grave yard shift on Thursday night. But he called back later and said that Javen needed to go to his basketball practice on Friday after school so they weren't going to leave until about 3pm on Friday. Perfect, that would give me time to sleep some on Friday morning and get ready. So I told him I wanted to go. Trent and all the Holliday boys left at about 2:30 and David, Javen, Taylor, Porter, Keaton and I finally left at about 4pm. We stayed with Tyler, Lacey and Aspyn. The Holliday's stayed with a relative in Surprise, AZ. We spent a lot of Saturday at the stadium watching practice races and what not. The Holliday's ran some errands around town and ate at Famous Dave's, of course. When the races started, Trent came and found us on our top row seats. During "half-time" I went and found Trent and the crew in their row 16 seats. (Our seats were better ; ) ) So we did see each other for a few minutes. When we were driving home the next day, we were within about 10 miles of each other, but we never saw each other. All in all it was a fun trip, separate, but fun. I had a good time with David and the kids and Trent had a good time with the Holliday boys.
(I was going to put a video clip of some of the races, they were pretty sweet. Lots of good crashes. But I don't know how.....Trent, you're on it.)

1 comments:

Erin

I'm quite proud of your blogging abilities. That's so funny that you went anyway. You're like me, never like to be left out. I'll be going to my first supercross in May. Good times!

Post a Comment