CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Snow! Snow! and more Snow!

Oh my stars! We have so much snow. And it's snowing right this minute. We are going to have mounds of snow around for quite some time..... Here's our little house...and with that deep deep snow on it, it makes it look even smaller.

Yes, that's my car, my poor buried car.

Aspen is still on top of the snow, but her house is almost gone.....she slides down to get in.

This is a mini van, a mini van!! A few more inches and it would be lost forever.

Trent, working hard to dig us out.

Trent's 4-wheeler. I think it's safe to say he won't be riding it for awhile......

Trent working hard again....I think this was the third time he'd dug us out that week.

Shawn shoveling off his roof. This was the east side, about up to his waist. The north side, over his head.
Jake is about to get buried.

Come on in! If you can get over all the snow.

3 comments:

Erin

This is so rediculous. We need to go somewhere warm. Where should we go?

Nicole & Trent

Where ever you want.....I'll go!!!

Janice Twitchell

it was great to see you guys yesterday! trent told me all your bike plans for this year. sounds so fun! if you ever are riding by here, feel free to stop by and crash! we would love to have you!

Post a Comment